Make paneer with ease at home. This stainless steel Paneer maker press is a 3 piece container with removable base and lid. Made from superior quality food grade steel. It is sturdy, durable and dishwasher safe. Can also be used to make sprout.
Approximate measurements: This paneer maker mould can be used to make max 1 lb of paneer using 1 gallon milk.
How to use the paneer maker mould?
1. Remove the lid and slide the base of the container in place. Place the paneer maker on a plate.
2. Place a cotton malmal cloth in the paneer maker base.
3. Strain curdled milk and place inside the container on top of the cloth. Around 1/2 gallon milk for 1/2 lb paneer.
4. Place the lid and press the lid from the top to drain all the water. Throw away the collected water in the plate and continue...
5. Place a heavy weight on the lid and leave for 30 minutes to an hour to drain out all the liquid
6. Remove the weight keep the paneer maker in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours.
7. Flip the container and push the base to slide out nice firm paneer which is ready for cooking - whether you want to use it to grill, fry or cook your favorite curry.