**ITEM SOLD OUT - DELIVERY in MID-MARCH**
Desiclik.com introduces square paneer maker press to make home made natural paneer without the unwanted ingredients.
Make paneer with ease at home. This stainless steel square Paneer maker is a handy mould to make restaurant style paneer / tofu . It is a 3 piece container with removable base and lid. Made from superior quality food grade steel. It is sturdy, durable and dishwasher safe. Can also be used to make sprout.
Approximate measurements: This paneer maker mould can be used to make max 1 lb of paneer using 1 gallon milk.
How to use paneer maker mould to make fresh paneer?
1. Remove the lid (the plain steel rectangle plate with the ring handle) and slide the base of the container (the steel rectangle plate with holes) in place. Place the paneer maker on a plate.
2. Line the inside of the paneer maker with a cheese cloth or cotton malmal cloth making sure the cloth extends over the edges
3. Strain curdled milk through a fine sieve or mesh. Immediately place the resulting solids inside the paneer maker on top of the cloth. Then fold the cloth over to cover the paneer/tofu completely.
4. Cover with the lid and press the lid from the top to drain the liquid. Throw away the liquid collected in the plate and continue...do this a few times
5. Place a heavy weight on the lid and leave for a couple of hours to drain out all the liquid
6. Flip the container and push the base down to slide out nice firm paneer/tofu which is ready for cooking. To firm up the tofu/paneer even more, place it in cold water in a container and store it in the fridge.
Enjoy the way you want - use it to grill, fry or cook your favorite curry.
5.25" length, 5.25" width, about 1.5" height
Note: Please take precaution when using the paneer maker as the base plate has sharp edges. Do not press against edges with fingers.