Native Gir Cow ghee, Health treasure of India - A2 Divine Ghee (Clarified Butter) from Grass Fed Gir Cows
Content Weight: 15.9 oz
Storage: Store in cool & dry place
Country of Origin: India
- Gir cow ghee is rich in vitamin A2, E, and D, with vital Omega3 properties.
- Gir cow ghee provides the required nutrition for enhanced brain functioning, increasing memory and cognitive functioning.
- Gir cow ghee is extremely congenial to the stomach lining, making it highly recommendable for people suffering with stomach ulcers, constipation, hemorrhoids and related diseases
- The presence of essential vitamins in the A2 Gir cow ghee makes it capable of treating broken bones in the human body.
- Gir cow ghee helps slow down the aging process, making people look younger and healthier. It is also known to make the voice sounding soft and melodious.
- It helps cure a variety of ailments like migraines, insomnia, hair fall and premature greying of hair, and is excellent for joint massage when applied externally (see Tips). It is also known to cure various kinds of arthritis when consumed orally.
Gir cow ghee melts at 37°C, which is about the average temperature of the human body, which makes our body absorb it completely and effortlessly, which explains why it does not result in a buildup in vital organs. On the contrary, regular commercial ghee melts at approx. 39°C or higher, resulting in non-absorption and a buildup in our organs, causing high blood pressure, diabetes, and bad cholesterol, among other undesirable diseases.
- Gir cow ghee helps decrease bad cholesterol and facilitates excellent circulation.
- Gir cow ghee has the potential to cure asthma, sinusitis and other kinds of respiratory diseases.
- Gir cow ghee enhances the quality of semen and ovum (also referred to as “Ojas”), as well as immunity, which translates to increased fertility and healthier offsprings.
- Gir cow ghee has aptly been given the term “rasayana”, an Ayurvedic term that indicates general good health, longevity, and well-being.
It is highly recommended for pregnant and lactating women since it is known to provide immense nutrition to the fetus/baby.
- Gir cow ghee takes care of maintaining body tissue, and helps to maintain excellent skin and eye health. It helps improve skin tone and complexion when consumed regularly. It safeguards the skin from getting adversely affected by blisters, scars and burns, while making it look healthy and glowing.
This ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid (CLA) which is helpful in losing excessive fat, especially belly fat, and is known to slow the progress of cancer and heart disease. It is great for people prone to obesity since this particular ghee has healthy fat soluble vitamins; this helps the body absorb vital nutrients and retain the converted energy for longer periods of time.
The Gir is a famous indigenous cattle breed of India, native to the Gir hills and forests of Kathiawar in Gujarat. The pure-bred Gir animals are known for their desirable traits which include tolerance to stress conditions and resistance to various tropical diseases. In comparison to any other exotic breeds of cows, the Gir cow’s milk is valued for its purity and high quality resulting in a myriad of health and natural medicinal benefits. Gir cows are raised and bred without exposure to chemical or artificial feed and products. Their milk production is not meddled with hormonal injections for commercial or profitability reasons. The uniqueness of Gir cows, it has the “Suryaketu” nerve on its back which is believed to have the unique ability to absorb beneficial medicinal essences from the sun and other elements with the resulting nourishment passed on to its milk, urine and cow dung.
This cow produces high quality A2 milk (while ordinary cross-bred or commercial cows produce A1 milk). The purity of such breeds has been maintained with great discipline and wisdom in each breeding tract.